PRICING AND BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
Membership of Andover Triathlon Club is open to anyone. There are many benefits to joining Andover Triathlon Club, these include
- Regular training sessions in all disciplines, including sessions run by experienced, British Triathlon Federation accredited coaches
- Racing with the club in club colours at a range of triathlon events
- Some great club social events
- Discounted swim training session fees
- Discounted membership of Andover Leisure Centre
- Purchase a range of Andover Triathlon branded clothing for training, racing and leisure.
|Membership Type||Annual Cost||Monthly Cost|
|Senior (Over 16 Years of Age on Date of Joining)||£ 36.00||£ 3.00|
|Couple (2 Co-habiting Seniors)||£ 60.00||£ 5.00|
|Family (2 Adults and any children under 16)||£ 70.00||£ 5.85|
|Junior (Under 16 on Date of Joining)||£18.00||£ 1.50|
|Long Distance/Military Personnel Posted Overseas||£10.00|
We charge no further fees for training session with the exception of our coached swimming and track sessions.
For swimming we charge £4.00 per session for senior members, £2.00 for junior and £5.00 for non-members for a limited period. There is an option to pay a reduced rate on a quarterly basis.
For the track we charge £1.00 per session and £2.00 for non-members for a limited period. There is no charge for junior members at the track.